ReachGlobal offers ESL curricula as well as online training courses and various ministry resources to equip individuals and teams teaching English in ministry contexts.
The ESL Ministry Team can help you, whether you are preparing to teach:
- Overseas in a long-term outreach ministry
- In a church-based program in the U.S.
- On a short-term team ministry in an English camp
- Tutoring immigrants or refugees
ReachGlobal offers three separate curricula for English ministries with youth and adults, as well as one specifically for children. All the materials are designed to be user-friendly for non-teachers. They are activity based, with a focus on conversational English.
Additionally, ReachGlobal has created a free, comprehensive ESL ministry website. It offers hundreds of free tips, ideas, lesson plans, worksheets, templates and even a number of free, downloadable books and teaching manuals. The website covers topics like:
- How ReachGlobal ESL staff can help
- ESL curriculum for ministry
- Teaching language skills
- Other great ESL resources
- How-to-do-it basics for teaching ESL
- English for specific purposes
- Church-based programs for migrants or immigrants
- Online training for teaching ESL
Contact Us for More Information
Fill out this form to learn more about the ESL ministry library and gain access to hundreds of helpful resources for your ministry today.