Serve More Than 2 Years
Serving for two years or more is a life-changing decision.
Instructions for Beginning the Long-Term Application Process
- Complete the Preliminary Information Form.
- At the top of the form, you will have the option to create a Form Login Account specific to the Preliminary Information Form. This will allow you to save and return to your work at a later time. Any information that you provide on this form will be transmitted securely to the appropriate ReachGlobal staff members.
- After you complete and submit your Preliminary Information Form (PIF), you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at the email listed in the PIF Instructions.
- ReachGlobal Engage will get in touch with you soon about the next steps in the application process!
Steps to the Field
- You and your pastor will be contacted for initial screening calls
- Complete the written application process which is sent out after the initial screening call with you
- Attend the ReachGlobal interviews at the EFCA national office in Minneapolis, MN
- Acceptance decision is made after Interviews are complete
- Attend EFCA Ministry Partnership Development (MPD) Launch at the EFCA national office
- Vision trip (if necessary) to help determine final field placement
- Intentional Living Course (online)
- Pre-field Training (online and live)
- Language acquisition training (if applicable)
- Deployment to Ministry
Get in touch with us to learn more about how you can serve with ReachGlobal.