Do you have a passion for using your skills? Wonder if ReachGlobal can use you? Just ask!
Your short-term service might assist in education, church planting, construction, disaster relief, teaching English, or more.
Instructions for Beginning the Explore 7-23 Application Process
- Complete the Preliminary Information Form.
- At the top of the form, you will have the option to create a Form Login Account specific to the Preliminary Information Form. This will allow you to save and return to your work at a later time. Any information that you provide on this form will be transmitted securely to the appropriate ReachGlobal staff members.
- After you complete and submit your Preliminary Information Form (PIF), you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at the email listed in the PIF Instructions.
- ReachGlobal Engage will get in touch with you soon about the next steps in the application process.
Steps to the field
- You (and possibly your pastor) will be contacted for initial calls
- Complete the written application process which is sent out after the initial screening call with you
- Phone interview with EFCA ReachGlobal staff
- Decisions about acceptance and placement
- Training and coaching in Ministry Partnership Development (MPD) – raising the necessary funds to participate in this experience
- Pre-field Training (online and live)
- Deployment to ministry role and location