Serve in the ways you are gifted.
Use your passion for youth ministry, disaster relief, business, medicine, theological education, or in many other areas to serve God and people all over the world.
Instructions for Beginning the Explore 1-6 Application Process
- Identify a role or placement option you are interested in by viewing listed short-term opportunities or by reaching out to one of our teams listed on Where We Serve.
- Get in touch with ReachGlobal by submitting the contact form on the listed opportunity.
- You will be contacted by a team leader about the opportunity and decide together if it is a good fit to move forward.
- Complete the Preliminary Information Form (team leader will send you a link after discussing the opportunity).
- At the top of the form, you will have the option to create a Form Login Account specific to the Preliminary Information Form. This will allow you to save and return to your work at a later time. Any information that you provide on this form will be transmitted securely to the appropriate ReachGlobal team members.
- After you complete and submit your Preliminary Information Form, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, please contact us.
- ReachGlobal's Engage Team will get in touch with you soon about the next steps in the application process!
Steps to the Field
- Once your Preliminary Information Form is received, you will be emailed the reference forms, personal life history form, medical form and background check forms.
- After all of the above documents are completed and submitted, a ReachGlobal coach will set up a phone interview with you.
- ReachGlobal will determine acceptance.
- After acceptance, you will begin Ministry Partnership Development- raising the necessary funds to participate in this experience.
- Orientation, coaching, and pre-field training with a candidate coach.
- Departure for the field to join your new team!
- Serve with a ReachGlobal team.